Owner-operated since 1997, Palisades Rehab is a leading Bergen County physical and occupational therapy center. Our facility is widely regarded for its progressive treatment programs, convenient location, and warm, inviting atmosphere. Our highly skilled staff offers a range of services for patients of all ages and rehabilitative requirements, and is driven by a commitment to the following values:
- Integrity: Palisades’ personnel pride themselves on their ethics—from maintaining confidentiality to respecting the concerns and unique needs of each patient.
- Skill: Dedicated to continuing education and advanced treatment programming, our therapists and practitioners are the best in their respective fields. They are certified in a wide range of breakthrough specialties—from manual therapy and sports medicine to neurologic and vestibular rehabilitation.
- Compassion: At Palisades Rehab, we believe in treating the whole person: mind, body and spirit. Fostering an atmosphere of community and caring, our team strives to provide a welcoming environment for every patient. In addition, we book sessions carefully so we can spend valuable time educating and treating you. You’ll never feel like a number at Palisades.
- Convenience: We understand that life is sometimes hard to work around. With that in mind, we do our best to get you in quickly, schedule around your needs—and adhere to prompt appointment times.
- Follow-through: At Palisades Rehab, we’re focused on the long-term healing process. To ensure your safe, comfortable return to activity, we offer follow-ups, evaluations and supportive aftercare when your therapy program is complete.
- Value: Dedicated to giving you the most value for your money, Palisades’ therapy visits consist of ample one-to-one time with your therapist. In addition, you’ll work with the same therapist during each visit—so you’ll receive consistent care.
At Palisades Rehab, it is our mission to provide quality, outpatient therapy services that restore optimal function following injury or illness. We achieve this by eliminating pain, increasing strength and improving mobility through a blend of education, exercise, modalities and manual therapy techniques.
As part of our commitment to client-focused service, we work to establish a partnership that contributes to wellness and is beneficial to our clients’ overall well-being.
HSS Rehab Network Provider
Palisades Rehab is proud to be a Medicare-certified member of the prominent Hospital for Special Surgery Rehab Network. HSS is highly ranked for orthopedics, rheumatology and neurology, and HSS surgeons and specialists treat complex medical conditions in world-class hospital surroundings. To retain membership and be a therapy provider for the prestigious HSS Rehab Network, Palisades must regularly undergo rigorous audits, on-site visits and patient care evaluations.
If your physician has recommended a treatment facility but you believe Palisades Rehab is a better fit, we can help. We are patient advocates who believe in your right to select the therapist and clinic that are ideal for you. When you contact us, we’ll provide assistance with admissions paperwork and insurance details—and do everything in our power to ensure that you’re in control of your healthcare options. Likewise, we will not hesitate to recommend other quality treatment facilities if we cannot meet your specific needs.